This award along with the whole blogging culture is all kinda new and still foreign to me, but I’m doing my best to do it all proper, and in a way that keeps you reading my blog. If I’m forgetting anything or need to do something different please feel free to drop me a line and give me your feedback, I always love hearing from my readers!
I would like to gratefully and graciously thank Jesica of http://www.runonorganic.wordpress.com for the “One Lovely Blog Award” thank-you Jesica.
Rules of acceptance:
-Thank the person/s who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
-Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself, and nominate up to fifteen bloggers you admire.
-Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know you have nominated them, and link back to them.
Here are seven things you may not yet know about me:
1. I got into the whole blogging world by reading blogs that my wife reads and had recommended to me. The two blogs that I initially read that really helped inspire me to start blogging myself and still to this day are easily two of my favorites are: Jenn Korducki Krenn and her brilliant blog “Eating Bender”, and Kath Younger at “Kath Eats Real Food”.
2. I am a certified chef. I graduated from Southern Alberta Institute of Technology in 2008.
3. Favorite pro sports teams are: Los Angeles Lakers, Green Bay Packers, and Boston Red Sox.
4. The first time I saw my wife Ashley 10 years ago I knew that she was the woman I wanted to marry, we started dating each other 5.5 years later, and got married 4 months ago.
5. I love all genres of music, but my all time favorite musical artist is U2.
6. I have had 6 operations in the last 16 years on my right knee to repair torn ligaments and to clean out bone fragments.
7. This upcoming Sunday (July 8) I will be running my first ever half marathon, and I’m both extremely excited and terrified at the same time.
Here are twelve PHENOMENAL blogs I follow (and I highly recommend you do the same) we all will benefit greatly from their experiences, and zest for life.